How does the water and wastewater industry measure the level of water in different applications? What do they do to find the water depth calculation & the surface of the water? The KUS550 series ultrasonic water level sensor is a popular choice for many liquid-level applications. It can be used in a variety of ways, but detecting closeness and measuring a specific area inside an object are its best applications. Ultrasonic water level sensors use high-frequency ultrasonic waves to detect the levels of any medium liquid or solid. It is working by the emission of high-frequency sound waves that reflect from the surface of the water! It is not easily detected by normal humans. Use the assistance of professionals to safely install the ultrasonic water level sensor in various applications. Here is why people like to use the KUS550 series ultrasonic water level sensor
- Simple installation and operation
- No moving parts
- Non-contacting measurement
- Continuous water level detection
- Can be used some non-liquid materials/media
- Suitable for liquid and some solids
- High accuracy & sensitivity
KUS550 series ultrasonic water level sensor transmits a short ultrasonic pulse. It is a non-contacting technique with numerous advantages over pertinent systems. It’s useful in applications such as flumes, weirs, pipes, tanks, wells, basins, and cooling towers. Ultrasonic water level sensors are reliable, cost-effective instruments for these applications. The sensor is positioned above the water when it is in use. Let’s find out the top benefits of the KUS550 series ultrasonic water level sensor –
- The KUS550 series ultrasonic water level sensor reflects the sound of the objects. There will not be any significant deterrent to reading it. Therefore, ultrasonic sensors are a preferable option in some hazardous environments where there is also less contact pollution.
- The KUS550 series ultrasonic water level sensor is a fully sealed design. Its surface is covered by PVDF which is Acid, alkali, and halogen corrosion-resistant!
- KUS550 series ultrasonic water level sensors can be safely used in dark environments. The best approach to employ proximity sensors is with cameras or light because a dark environment has no impact on the sensor’s capacity to identify objects.
- The KUS550 series ultrasonic water level sensor is a cost-effective option. No need to spend more as you get effective deals from a reputed manufacturer or dealers like Kaise. Choose wisely based on your budget from the various low-cost ultrasonic sensor solutions available on the market.
- Dust, filth, or moisture environments have no negative effects on it.
- It operates successfully in a variety of settings.
- It offers the appropriate reading to deal with the issue.
- It is provided in a calibrated form and may be applied numerous times
- The KUS550 series ultrasonic water level sensor has no moving parts and thus has a longer life compared to contacting alternatives. These sensors are highly accurate and help in quick detection.
- The KUS550 series ultrasonic water level sensor assists in the measurement of object thickness and the depth of parallel surfaces.
If you are searching for “Ultrasonic Water Level Sensors”, or “Ultrasonic Level Transmitter “, kcsensor.com can help! Kaise Ultrasonic Sensor is a cost-effective and reliable solution for volume, level, and open channel flow measurement. It works best in storage tanks, buffer tanks, open channel flow, and buffer tanks.